Sic Bo, a dice game that has endured for thousands of generations, is now a popular game in live casinos in Singapore and other countries around the globe. The game originated in ancient China and is also known as Dai Siu Hi-Lo, Tai Sai, or Big and Small.
Sic Bo is an easy game to play and offers many betting choices. It is available in every online casino, including those in Malaysia. Sic Bo is a random dice toss game that utilizes a covered tumbler.
The game might seem simple to you. However, it’s crucial to comprehend the game and study to improve your chances of winning as much as possible.
HOW TO PLAY SIC BO?
The game of dice can be played with many betting choices. Below is a list of possible betting options.
- Small and Big Bets are the most basic type of choice found in Sic Bo. The player must accurately determine the number of dice used on a single roll. You can place small wagers between 4-10, while big wagers can be placed between 11-17.
- Combination Bets – players need to place coins in the third row of the table and pick a combination of dice to be displayed at the end of every roll.
- Single Dice Bet – it is a bet that players need to think about what numbers will show up in every dice roll.
- Double Dice Bet involves predicting two out of the three dice will land on the same value after one roll.
- Triple Dice Bet – is divided into specific triples or any other triple. Bets on any triple will accept any combination of triples; however, a bet on a particular triple requires that you select a specific combination.
SIC BO BETTING STRATEGIES
It might seem simple, but it can be not accessible due to the wide range of betting choices. These tips can aid you in increasing your chances of winning Sic Bo.
- Play demo games.
- Choose small or big bets often.
- Never wager on multiple bets.
- This dice game is also a game of luck.
Due to the growth of online casinos and the global pandemic, Sic Bo, a very popular game for gamblers, is now more well-known than ever. Easy-to-learn and simple games draw gamers. You should engage in games that are simple to grasp and only gamble on reputable platforms, such as online casinos in Malaysia.